Podcast #1: Learn all about U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Rolex with the current owner of his watch and noted Presidential Historian, Raleigh DeGeer Amxy.
• The History of the Rolex President Podcast with Raleigh DeGeer Amyx (Publish Date: July, 11 2008. Running Time 2:21:27)
Podcast #2: Learn about Rolex in space with one of the most decorated Astronauts in history, Dr. Leroy Chiao who flew as the Science Officer on 3 Space Shuttles and was the Commander of The International Space Station on Expedition 10.
• Rolex on The Space Shuttle & International Space Station with NASA Astronaut Dr. Leroy Chiao Podcast Interview (Publish Date: July, 30 2008. Running Time 1:19:31)
Podcast #3: Learn all about the book, The Best Of Time–Rolex Wristwatches–An Unauthorized History from co-author and leading Rolex expert, Jeff Hess.
• Interview with Jeff Hess, co-author of The Best Of Time (Publish Date: August 6, 2008. Running Time 1:35:16)
Podcast #4: John Goldberger is one of the most knowledgeable Rolex experts on earth and he also has one of the greatest Rolex collections. In his magnificent new book he shares his collection along with the collections of the other top 5 Rolex collectors in the world. In this amazing interview you will learn what makes Rolex tick in more ways than you can imagine.
• Interview with John Goldberger, author of 100 Superlative Rolex Watches (Publish Date: September 14, 2008. Running Time 3:08:45)
Podcast #5: Learn about The Right Stuff and The first Rolex Sea-Dweller from Mercury Astronaut, Scott Carpenter.
• Interview with Scott Carpenter, Navy Test Pilot, Mercury Astronaut and SEALAB Diver. (Publish Date: September 27, 2008. Running Time 1:10:47)
Podcast #6: Hear from Sheldon Smith of www.Minus4Plus6.com and listen to Jake and Sheldon talk shop around Rolex and many other interesting WISITUS topics.
• Interview with Sheldon Smith of www.Minus4Plus6.com. (Publish Date: October 5, 2008. Running Time 2:33:08)